Dr. Desislava Petrova
Dr. Desislava Petrova – Orthodontics and Children’s Dentistry
Dr. Petrova graduated from the Medical University of Sofia, majoring in dentistry.
She is a member of the Bulgarian Dental Union.
She works and develops her professional expertise in the field of orthodontics, aesthetic dentistry and childrens’ dentistry.
– Certified Invisalign professional – treatment of orthodontic anomalies with colorless aligners for both children and adults.
– Certified professional in treating orthodontic anomalies according to the Myobrace system.
– Certified practitioner of Orthodontic treatment according to the Alexander system.
– Direct and indirect gluing of braces, rings and ligation of arches in accordance with the principles of Alexander discipline – Dr. Ivan Goryalov.
– Orthodontic analysis, diagnosis and treatment plan, according to the principles of the Alexander discipline – Dr. I. Goryalov.
– Treatment of class 3 open bite in an adolescent patient, according to the principles of the Alexander discipline – Dr. I. Goryalov.
– Extraction orthodontic treatment, according to the principles of the Alexander discipline – Dr. I. Goryalov.
– Treatment of class 2 deep bite in an adolescent patient, according to the principles of the Alexander discipline – Dr. I. Goryalov.
– Certified BRIX dentist.
– BRIX3000® is a medical product based on an enzyme technology and specifically developed for atraumatic cavity removal, i.e. with a reduced usage of turbines.
– Participated in the “Dental macarons” seminar – Dr. Ivaylo Ribagin, Sofia.
– Contemporary approaches in the treatment of dental attrition, erosion and abrasion through direct and indirect additive-adhesive methods – Dr. Ivan Raychev, Sofia.
– How to manage separated instruments? Endodontic retreatment under magnification with a dental operating microscope. –Dr.Kalin Shiyakov at The 11 international “SOFIA DENTAL MEETING” , Sofia.
– The power of adhesion – Dr.Pavel Panov.
– Theoretical and practical course “Biomimetic approach to direct restorations” – Dr. Radoslav Asparuhov, Sofia.
– Protocols in modern endodontics, retreatment success factors – assoc.Prof.Dr.Angela Gusiyska DMD.PhD, Sofia.
– Fluent in English language.